Shareholder Information

Below you will find a listing of links and resources convenient to shareholders.

Annual Reports

To access our current Annual Report and prior year archives, please visit our Financial Reporting Page.

Proxy Statements

     2014       2013       2012       2011

Transfer Agent

All shareholder records are maintained by our transfer agent and registrar:

Olde Monmouth Stock Transfer Company, Inc.
200 Memorial Parkway
Atlantic Highlands, N.J. 07716

If you have a specific question, Olde Monmouth service representatives are available weekdays from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time) at (732) 872-2727. If you call during non-business hours, you may leave a recorded message and a service representative will contact you.

Other useful shareholder information:

Change of Address

Please notify Olde Monmouth in writing regarding any change of address. Include your old and new addresses as well as your social security number and your account number.

Stock Transfer and Registration

Any change in the ownership or registration of an N-Viro stock certificate requires a change in the company's shareholder records as well as the cancellation of the old certificates and issuance of new ones. As transfer agent, Olde Monmouth is responsible for all stock transfer procedures, maintenance of shareholder records, cancellation and issuance of certificates.

Stock typically is transferred as the result of the sale of shares by one shareholder to another. A stockbroker generally handles these sales and purchases and arranges for the transfer of shares. Stock transfer also is required when you make a gift of stock from your personal holdings or wish to register your shares in a different name, such as after marriage. You must also transfer stock when you co-register your shares with another person or establish a trust.

In these cases, you may initiate the transfer yourself.

Changing Your Registration

To change the name (the ownership) of any of your stock certificates or to consolidate multiple accounts, you must endorse each certificate. Another method is to obtain and sign a "stock power form" which is available from your broker, bank, or Olde Monmouth and include that with your certificates.

You will need to take your stock certificate or stock power form at a brokerage firm, commercial bank, trust company or any financial institution that is a member of the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program (STAMP). An officer of any of those participating organizations can guarantee your signature. There is usually no charge for this service. If the stock is registered to more than one person, all owners must sign the certificate or stock power form.

Once signed and guaranteed, the documents should then be sent to Olde Monmouth using registered or certified mail. Make certain you include your name(s), address, and social security number(s) of the new owner(s) on the back of the certificate or on the stock power form.

Lost or Stolen Stock Certificates

Stock certificates are valuable documents, and you should be certain they are always carefully safeguarded. We recommend keeping your certificates in a safe place, such as a bank safe deposit box. You should also maintain a detailed record (in a separate place) or each certificate's number, the number of shares you own, the cost of those shares, date of issuance, and the registration name exactly as it appears on the face of the certificate.

If a stock certificate is lost or stolen, immediately notify Olde Monmouth in writing. Include the certificate number, number of shares, date of issuance and registration name. Olde Monmouth will enter a stop payment transfer on the missing certificate. This prevents unauthorized persons from transferring your shares.

Olde Monmouth also will send to you the necessary forms to purchase a "blanket indemnity bond" to protect all concerned parties if the missing certificate returns to circulation. You will be required to pay the premium of the bond, which is typically two percent of the market value of the shares represented by the missing certificate.

Taxpayer Identification Number

The Internal Revenue Service requires a taxpayer identification number for each new stock account or when changing your registration. For most individuals, this is your social security number.